At Meakins Law, we feel it is a special honor to provide representation to intended parents as they embark on their family building endeavor. While fertility challenges can be stressful, we aspire to ease these stresses through competent and sensitive legal advocacy.
About one out of every eight American couples will experience some form of infertility. The use of assisted reproductive technologies is an increasingly common way for these couples to become parents. Meakins Law provides legal services to donors and intended parents who wish to grow their families through the use of egg, sperm, or embryo donation, surrogacy, or a combination thereof.
Egg, Sperm, and Embryo Donation
Meakins Law provides polished, confidential, and expert legal services for prospective parents seeking to build their families through the use of egg, sperm, or embryo donation.
If you plan to become a parent through egg, sperm, or embryo donation, we can help you by:
- Drafting or providing legal review of Egg, Sperm, or Embryo Donation Agreements
- Providing Fund Management services for your Egg, Sperm, or Embryo Donation
- Providing litigation support and other services related to establishing and preserving your parental rights to your baby
California is legally supportive of intended parents seeking to build their families through surrogacy. It is one of the few states that allow parents to establish their parental rights to the baby before its birth. Both the intended parents and the surrogate must be represented by independent legal counsel in order to establish these parental rights via a surrogacy agreement.
If you intend to become a parent with the help of a Surrogate, Meakins Law can help you by:
- Preparing or reviewing Surrogacy Agreements
- Coordinating with your Surrogacy Agency through the process
- Facilitating Fund Management for your Surrogacy services
- Providing advocacy and representation during the legal proceedings relating to establishing your parental rights before the baby’s birth
For information about the reproductive law services that we provide, please continue reading or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation with one of our dedicated attorneys.